Friday, December 14, 2007

Knitting in transit

Ok, I've now lost the equivalent of an entire set of DPNs on BART, the plane, and some other mysterious place while in transit to work or home. Today one of my #6 US needles flew out of my hand, out the doors of the train, into the crack between the train and the platform. Damn my clumsiness! At least I still have 5 needles - which means I've now lost an entire set of #6 DPNs on BART, the plane, and some other mysterious place while in transit to work or home. Grrr. I guess this is one of the hazards of transit knitting, and given that the bamboo needles I use are only $3-5 a set, I'll continue to pass the time on BART by knitting. I'll just note to make sure I don't use expensive needles (if I can ever convince myself to buy some) on public transit.

On another note - I love this Riding Hoodie from etsy seller bonspielcreation. It's a tad pricey, but really nice - too bad it's only a small size.

No comments: