Monday, October 8, 2007

Halloween Costume

Ok, I had a brainwave and finally figured out what to do. My friends have always joked around that my alter-ego superhero name is Gadget Girl - so naturally, what else should my Halloween costume be? I quickly made a mental inventory of all the things I would need: Tools, cat5, pocket protector, LEDs, computer parts, boots, tool belt, cape, logo...Logo! That's where I can start! Ok, so I've found some fonts I like for the design, picture your basic white oval on a t-shirt, except the words will be stacked sort of like:

Gadget
Girl

Anyway, there are six to choose from - pick your faves and let me know in the comments!



p.s. I kinda like the last one the best.

1 comment:

Fabienne said...

i like the second one the best, and your pick is quite nice as well. pics of finished costume please!